Revenue Stamps. Records,1798-1817
- Revenue Stamps. Records,1798-1817
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- .1 c.f.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:Eric Weig
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This group contains fourteen promissory notes, each of which has an embossed revenue stamp of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. One of the notes was signed by future Kentucky governor John Adair.
- The group also includes the embossed revenue stamps of Vermont, but these stamps are on plain, unmarked paper.
- Arrangement: Chronological