William Dulach Letter, 19 Nov. 1862
- William Dulach Letter, 19 Nov. 1862
- Dulach, William (Union Soldier)
- 1 item
- Louisville (Ky.)-- History-- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- United States-- History-- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- United States-- History-- Civil War, 1861-1865-- Medical care.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Union soldier. Dulach's 19 November 1862 letter written from a hospital in Louisville (Ky.) to his friend, Elizabeth, reporting that he still cannot move without crutches; he expects to be with her in a few months; the condition of his walkign prohibits him from marching; and that the doctor in charge will not send him home because the doctor gets forty cents to feed and tend to each man. Card file in repository