Oneida Baptist Institute Student Records,1909-1982
- Oneida Baptist Institute Student Records,1909-1982
- Oneida Baptist Institute
- 8 microfilm reels
- Students -- Oneida Baptist Institute
- Schools, religious -- Oneida Baptist Institute
- Clay County, Kentucky -- Schools, religious
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These consist of ledgers (1909 - 1954) and card files (1938 - 1982) which document Oneida Baptist Institute students.
- Ledgers contain information such as name, home address, names of parents or guardians, date of entrance and graduation or withdrawal, and grades. One ledger (1934 - 1954) also lists birthdate and occupations of parents or guardians. The earlier card files (1938 - ca. 1959) list name, gender, date and place of birth, elementary school, names of parents or guardians, grades, graduation or withdrawal date, class rank, and attendance. Later files (ca. 1960 - ca. 1982) list race, intelligence and achievement test records, occupation of parents or guardians (ca. 1970 - ca. 1982), and nationality and native language (ca. 1980).