Paris, KY Ledger, 1813-1817
- Paris, KY Ledger, 1813-1817
- unknown company Paris, Bourbon County, KY
- 1 v.; 33 cm.
- Business enterprises -- Accounting -- Kentucky -- Bourbon County
- Account books -- Kentucky -- Bourbon County
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This one item collection is a ledger kept by an unknown company probably in Paris, Bourbon County, Kentucky from 1813 to 1817. The ledger lists customer account balances, stock, expenses, and cash balances. Customer names include Paris Branch Bank, Young and Arnold, Scott and Kennedy, Richmond Branch Bank, and names of various individuals.
- Arrangement: Chronological