Benjamin and Marian Utterback Indentures,1817-1836
- Benjamin and Marian Utterback Indentures,1817-1836
- Utterback, Benjamin; Utterback, Marian
- 2 items
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This collection consists of two indentures transferring land in Franklin County. One is dated June 10, 1817, and transferred land from John and Betsey Arnold of Franklin County to James Anderson, a resident of Mercer County. The second indenture, dated January 21, 1836, concerns land on the Stone Lick branch of North Benson Creek in Franklin County sold by Benjamin and Marian Utterback to Lewis and Jane Dorton. The Utterbacks and Dortons were identified as residents of Franklin County.
- Variant Name: John and Betsey Arnold Indentures.
- County: Franklin; Mercer.