Civil War - Union Army Records, 1861-1863
- Civil War - Union Army Records, 1861-1863
- Todd County (Kentucky) Home Guards
- 9 items (1 folder), .1 c.f.
- U.S. Army - Civil War
- Finding Aid Author
- Archives Staff
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This group primarily concerns the requisition of arms by Captain John L. Davidson, Todd County (Kentucky) Home Guards. Included are two letters by Philip Swigert, secretary of the state military board, and ordnance store invoices from Calhoun, Kentucky. Another letter to the Kentucky Adjutant General concerning an individual soldier's record is also present.
- Arrangement: Chronological
- Variant Name: Civil War Records of the Union Army
- County: Todd; McLean