14th Kentucky Infantry, U.S., Requisition and Quartermaster's Stores Forms, March-May, 1864
- 14th Kentucky Infantry, U.S., Requisition and Quartermaster's Stores Forms, March-May, 1864
- Kentucky 14th Infantry Regiment, United States Army
- 47 items
- United States Army -- Kentucky Infantry Regiment, 14th --Supplies and stores
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Equipment and supplies
- Requisitions, Military -- Kentucky -- Lawrence County
- Foster, James D.
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This collection consists of 47 requisition and quartermaster's stores forms of the U.S. Army, 14th Kentucky Infantry, stationed at Louisa, Kentucky, during the Civil War. The forms, dated between March and May of 1864, are for requisitions of forage such as corn and hay, and for the quartermaster's stores of items like pants, shirts, boots, socks and blankets. Names mentioned include Quarter-Master Lt. James D. Foster, Lt. Edward J. Roberts, Lt. A.J. Coleman, Capt. A.J. Allen, and Lt. M.H. Miles.