Analysis of Constitutional Provisions Affecting Public Welfare in the State of Maryland
United States. Works Progress Administration. Lowe, Robert C. (Robert Chapin), 1907-. Lander, David S..
- 13 p.; 27 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number Y 3. W 89/2:36/M 36
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Maryland
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Maryland
- Constitutional law -- Maryland
- Washington DC: Works Progress Administration
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.