Top
The Carnegie Library was completed in 1908, opened in 1909 and destroyed in 1967 to make room for two projects:  the Patterson Office Tower and the White Hall Classroom building

The Carnegie Library was completed in 1908, opened in 1909 and destroyed in 1967 to make room for two projects: the Patterson Office Tower and the White Hall Classroom building

Date

1909

Creator

University of Kentucky.

Language

  • English

Collection

University of Kentucky general photographic prints, , | collection guide | more from this collection

Rights

  • This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.

Publisher

  • University of Kentucky

Format

images

Permalink

https://exploreuk.uky.edu/catalog/xt75736m0s6q_40_2

XML Collection Guide

XML Metadata