A zoology laboratory with Professor M. Miller standing by the door. This building is now Miller Hall. W. P. Johnson class of 1901 is the first person in the front row on the left side
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky