Haggin Hall, a men's dormitory, under construction. Haggin Hall was dedicated on September 16, 1960 and was named after James B. Haggin. Received October 6, 1959 from Public Relations
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky