An exterior view of Jewell Hall, a women's residence hall. Jewell Hall was named after Mary Frances Jewell. Received June 13, 1959 from Cincinnati Enquirer
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky