Top
The front of the Gillis Building (then called the Experiment Station). The Gillis Building was built in 1892 and on April 4, 1978, it was named after Ezra Gillis. Photographer: Edgar C. Loevenhart

The front of the Gillis Building (then called the Experiment Station). The Gillis Building was built in 1892 and on April 4, 1978, it was named after Ezra Gillis. Photographer: Edgar C. Loevenhart

Date

1900

Creator

University of Kentucky.

Language

  • English

Collection

University of Kentucky general photographic prints, , | collection guide | more from this collection

Rights

  • This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.

Publisher

  • University of Kentucky

Format

images

Permalink

https://exploreuk.uky.edu/catalog/xt75736m0s6q_93_1

XML Collection Guide

XML Metadata