The Kentucky Building Code - Third Edition, 1985
- Kentucky Department of Housing
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International
- "Substantial portion of this code has been copied from the BOCA basic building code, 1978, 7th ed., c1978. Building Officials and Code Administrators International."
- About the International Code Council: The International Code Council (ICC), a membership association dedicated to building safety,fire prevention and energy efficiency, develops the codes and standards used to construct residential and commercial buildings, including homes and schools. The mission of ICC is to provide the highest quality codes, standards, products and services for all concerned with the safety and performance of the built environment. Most United States cities, counties and states choose the International Codes, building safety codes developed by the International Code Council. The International Codes also serve as the basis for construction of federal properties around the world, and as a reference for many nations outside the United States. Headquarters: 500 New Jersey Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, DC 20001-2070. District Offices: Birmingham, AL, Los Angeles, CA. 1-888-422-7233. www.iccsafe.org
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Portions of this publication reproduce text, tables and/or figures from the copyrighted material owned by the International Code Council, Inc., Washington, D.C. Reproduced with permission. All rights reserved.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Frankfort, Ky.: Kentucky Dept. of Housing
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.