A Check List of West Virginia Imprints, 1791-1830
- Historical Records Survey (U.S.).
- 62 l.; 28 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number FW 4.14:Am 3/2/no.14 Samuel Wilson Collection (Special Collections copy).
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- American literature - West Virginia - Bibliography
- Early printed books - West Virginia - Bibliography
- West Virginia - Bibliography
- Chicago: The WPA Historical records survey project
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.