239 North Broadway, distant front view. Built for Thomas K. Layton in 1839 then purchased by Allen H. Clark in 1842, then Robert B. Hamilton in 1852
Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation..
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky