192 North Limestone. Thomas Lewinskyi built residence for Edward P. Johnson in 1846-47. Purchased by David A. Sayre in 1855, opened in 1857 as Sayre Female Institute. Dormitory added in 1908, gymnasium in 1963, and library in 1973
Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation..
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky