320 Linden Walk. Built by John McMurtry in the early 1850s for William R. Elley. Sold in 1856 to John L. Carclay. Later the home of Oliver Perry Alford. Used as a fraternity and hospital in the early 1900s
Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation..
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky