108-110 South Mill street. Samuel and George Trotter built a warehouse here after 1802 as an adjunct to their store at the other end of the block, southeast corner of Main street
Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation..
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky