Inventory of Federal Archives in the States: Series II, The Federal Courts: No. 12, Illinois
Illinois Historical Records Survey. National Archives (U.S.). United States. Works Progress Administration. Division of Professional and Service Projects. Survey of Federal Archives (U.S.).
- v, 134 p.; 28 cm. UK. holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Library Program libraries and the Federal Information Preservation Network. Call number Y 3.W 89/2:43 F 317/ser.2/12
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Department of Justice -- Archives -- Catalog
- Courts -- Illinois -- Catalogs
- Archives -- Illinois -- Catalogs
- Illinois -- History -- Sources
- Chicago, Ill.: Illinois Historical Records Survey
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.