All Employees Letter
- 0.63 Cubic feet 2 boxes The Sherrill Martin papers (1937-1954, undated; .63 cubic feet, 2 boxes) primarily comprise Carrs Fork Coal Company newsletters (1940-1945) containing line-drawing illustrations by Martin accompanying articles and letter-format lectures on mine safety by general superintent P.A. Grady.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Coal mines and mining--Kentucky--Perry County
- Mine safety -- Illustrations.
- World War, 1939-1945--Economic aspects
- World War, 1939-1945--Social aspects--United States
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.