Bound memorial booklet prepared by the American College of Surgeons in memory of Fred W. Rankin, M.D., M.A., L.L.D. ScD. Signed by Frank Glenn, President; Evarts A. Graham, Chairman, Board of Regents; and Paul R. Hawley, Director
- Rankin, Fred W. (Fred Wharton), 1886-.
- Cubit feet ? 7 boxes This collection comprises six scrapbooks (plus one box of miscellaneous items) of letters, newsclippings, and photographs documenting major milestones in the career of Lexinngton, Kentucky surgeon Fred W. Rankin, M.D.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence –– Rankin, Fred W. (Fred Wharton), 1886-
- American Medical Association
- Military Medicine –– History –– United States
- American Surgical Association
- American College of Surgeons
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.