Temistitan (Tenochtitlan), circa 1572
- Porro, Girolamo 1520-1604 cartographer. Porcacchi, Thomaso approximately 1530-1585? author.
- 1 map: color; 11 x 14 cm, on sheet 28 x 19 cm. Map 575
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to https://exploreuk.uky.edu for more information.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Geography, Ancient -- Maps
- Mexico City (Mexico) -- Maps
- Mexico -- Maps -- Early works to 1800
- Early maps
- Venetia: Appresso Simon Galignani Girolamo Porro
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.