Life and adventures of Colonel Daniel Boone : the first white settler of the state of Kentucky / written by himself ; to which is added a narration of his latter life until his death ; annexed is an eulogy by Lord Byron.
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820
- Frontier and pioneer life --Kentucky
- Indians of North America --Wars --1750-1815
- Printed for the Daniel Boone Club : N/A
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.