Inventory of Federal Archives in the States: Series II, The Federal Courts: No. 12, Illinois
- Illinois Historical Records Survey. National Archives (U.S.). United States. Works Progress Administration. Division of Professional and Service Projects. Survey of Federal Archives (U.S.).
- v, 134 p.; 28 cm. UK. holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Library Program libraries and the Federal Information Preservation Network. Call number Y 3.W 89/2:43 F 317/ser.2/12
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Department of Justice -- Archives -- Catalog
- Courts -- Illinois -- Catalogs
- Archives -- Illinois -- Catalogs
- Illinois -- History -- Sources
- Chicago, Ill.: Illinois Historical Records Survey
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.